Page 1: About you
The Student Disability Service aims to enable you to access your studies, providing disability- related support as required.
Please note, if you require mental health support, you must complete a seperate referral form. You can access this form by clicking here, using the password SSHWB to access the form.
The Student Disability Service can:
- Advise you on facilities and services available including adapted student accommodation
- Provide information about funding for academic support (such as DSA)
- Liaise with academic tutors to ensure you get the support you need
- Arrange practical support such as special arrangements for exams and assessments
- We can develop a Learning Support Plan (LSP) to capture all of your support needs
The Student Disability Service cannot:
- provide personal care (e.g dressing, bathing)
- provide extra subject- specific tuition (beyond specialist study skills)
- provide a proof- reading service
If you think you may require daily personal care to live independently at University, please click here for further information.
Thank you for completing your registration for the Student Disability Service.
Your contact details
About your course
In which faculty does your course sit?
Year of study
Why do you need to know?
We ask this question so we are able to direct you to the most appropriate sources of additional support. This might include funding/ specific resources.